Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hi everyone

David is helping me learn how to post. So I'll give it a try and see if you get this. I'm watching McKynli and Klayton play up and down the stairs. They are busy little ones. It is getting hot here and so we spend alot of time downstairs. I'm looking forward to spending time this weekend with some of you and wish all of you could come but maybe next year. We are still milking cows but hopefully soon that will change and give us more time to spend with all of you. That would be fun. It's great to have David home again, he's alot of help. I don't have a camera to post pictures yet but this is a new computer. We had to get a new one, ours broke a few months ago and we have been using Brian's and Cali's so this will be nice to have. Well have a great day!

1 comment:

Chanae said...

Yeah!!! Welcome to the blogging world! I'm excited to see more posts from you! :-)